CORBIN TURNED 3 MONTHS OLD!

I didn't even realize until today that Corbin turned 3 months on the 26th! He's just the cutest with his coo's and his smiles. No laughing yet, but we can tell he's getting close. One day he rolled from his belly to his back (probably on accident!)He's in his own room now across the hall. That was weird for me to have him in a room by himself, but he sleeps through the night so I guess HE doesn't know he's alone!
I didn't even realize until today that Corbin turned 3 months on the 26th! He's just the cutest with his coo's and his smiles. No laughing yet, but we can tell he's getting close. One day he rolled from his belly to his back (probably on accident!)He's in his own room now across the hall. That was weird for me to have him in a room by himself, but he sleeps through the night so I guess HE doesn't know he's alone!
5 comments:
Hi Courtney! So fun to find you online. Your little Moose is adorable - congratulations! Eli and I are in AZ - baking in the sun. I think last time we saw you was in Boise in the park! Time flies. http://www.hollistfamily.com
he rolled over and he's 3 months old. so crazy how fast they grow huh? that's great he's sleeping so well and have you room back.
He is the Cutest!!! He has the best chubby cheeks ever!!! love them, it was good to finally see him in person. I wish I was closer, but instead I am here in AZ melting.
lOveS
Natalie
What a sweet little man! We love to see him - it seems like he's growing so quickly!
Can you believe our babies are so stinkin big already? Looks like you are loving this mother thing. You and Tyler are awesome parents. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment