Wow! what a week! I'm just now taking a break from the dishes and laundry to relfect on my week and share some thoughts about it. I can't believe how hard it is to be a working mom! If you want to have everything run smoothly when you get home, you have to be organized and plan ahead. Working 12 hour shifts made it a bit tougher because I was gone the ENTIRE day! But thank goodness for crock pots and helpful husbands!
Cadence was the designated "Moose watcher" She is so wonderful- I owe her so much! Nine months pregnant and she still has the energy to watch my baby! Thanks again Cadence!
So, now it's just one more week of full-time hours then I can cut back and life will be easier! Thank Goodness!

6 comments:
Courtney,
How many husbands do you have? Let me in on your secret. HaHa
I am so with you on this one...being a working mom is the hardest thing to do. I am only working about 25 hours a week now and it does make it easier, but I am also on 12 hour shifts at the hospital and that is a LONG time to be away from your baby, especially if you are nursing. Hang in there!! I would love to meet up with you guys if you come to Washington in August!
Hey Court, Yeah being a working mom is tough! Its great that you have a great baby sitter. When William was little I had Rich's sister watch him.. It makes a huge differene. You don't stress so much while you are gone.
I do miss work though. Being home all the time is kind of hard. I have to make sure that I get out and do things. Finding time for yourself is the hardest thing to do but make sure you do it or you end up getting worn down. Sometimes I feel like I am going to snap and I stay at home!!
You are such a trooper!! I'm sure it is such a challenge to work such longer hours and then come home and have energy for little Corbin!! Is he sleeping and doing well with Cadence?? So you said "cut back", are you going to work part time then? I hope you're doing okay and not getting overloaded!!
I totally agree with you on that! Work is hard when you are a mom but if you plan and have a routine it helps tons!!! Good luck!
Hey Courtney,
How are you? Looks like you're doing really well. That's cool that you get to work in surgery. Your little boy is so cute, I love the name Corbin. Glad I got to see where you are and what you're doing.
Later
ShaeLee
Post a Comment