Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


This is a day late, but I still want to wish all the Father's I have a happy Father's Day! My husband Tyler is an amazing dad and husband ( he must have had good examples). My father-in-law, Neil, is the greatest father-in-law ever! and I want to thank my pa for always helping us out when we need him! Happy Father's Day to all!

4 comments:

Michelle C said...

Isn't it wonderful you have such a great husband?! What a blessing. Cute little collage you made! How was work? Did you go today?

The Yancey Family said...

Hi Courtney! This may be weird since we haven't actually met yet, but my husband is Brett Yancey, Tyler's best friend growing up. I went looking for your blog after Brett talked to Tyler a while ago and I finally found it! I wanted to see pictures of your baby, he is so cute! We have a blog too, it's http//yancey3.blogspot.com. We just barely started it, but maybe Tyler and Brett can keep up with each other better this way. I look forward to meeting you!

The Yancey Family said...

By the way, Happy Fathers Day Tyler!!

carli said...

Hey Courntey this is Carli, I'm glad you found us!! Your little guy is so cute. I will keep in touch