NickNames: MOOSE! Moosie, Mooser, Mr.Moose, Mr. Magoosie, MisterMister, George, Buster, WahWoo! Baldy Bald, Squid, Squidward, Squirmpickle, Kissylips, Goob, Mr. SnortySnort,(just to name a few)
FavoriteThingsToEat: Mommy's Milk Only!
FavoriteMusic: Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, New Alanis Morissette CD
FavoriteToys: New Jumperoo has lights and music and a little blue gecko that spins!! My carseat toy that I like to hit and watch spin.
FavoriteBook: Baby Einstein, Dr.Suess
FavoriteItemOfClothing: Onesies ( he wears them all the time!)
WhatMakesMeHappy: Having Daddy come home from work and play with me. Talking with my cousins!
WhatMakesMeSad: Going down the stairs too fast, Daris' voice, taking my bottle out to burp me
4 comments:
oh so cute, i can't believe how big he is getting. it goes so fast.
i actually have a badger creek reunion so i'm not going to be "in" rexburg this weekend for long. but i will be back soon and we should all go out to lunch or something. i really want to meet baby moose. too cute, too cute.
I loved reading that! (: He's so cute in his little hat.
Cute Little Corbin! I can't wait to meet him!
How cute is that? Corbin in sure growing up. It sounds like he is such a grown up, smart boy. But I'm just curious - whats wrong with Daris' voice? Poor Daris.
Post a Comment