So guess what we did?
We Moved! we left our cute little house in Rexburg and traded it in for my parent's house! Crazy as we are, it will save us a lot of money every month and make it easier for me to be home with Corbin. It's crazy to be out in the country again. I really miss the city-being walking distance from the grocery store and other stuff like that. But we've got all sorts of perks being out in the country- first of all we have a yard with grass and trees! Lots more space in the kitchen is nice too!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Out with the New and in with the. . . .Old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So you did it huh?! Well I'm happy for you. I think that will work out great. Sorry we never got a chance to walk together more. So that means a new ward huh? So you'll work a couple weeks at the hospital and then quit officially?! How is Corbin doing? Is he sleeping well?
Tyler Herd! What the heck?! Last I remember you were in Rexburg with Theryn and little ole Tami would head over to visit y'alls! This is Tami (McGary) Ottley. It's so good to see you are doing so well! You should check out our BLOG!
theottleys.blogspot.com
Let me know how Theryn's doing! :)
Tami
I'm glad you two made the move Court - You will not regret being able to be home with Corbin :) So, are you guys in your old bedroom?? Weird :)
Fun! I'll have to stop when I'm on my trips out the in-laws! Hope you are doin good!
Post a Comment