Courtney - he is getting so big. And he has the most precious smile. I love him and I don't even know him!! :) Hey that is neat that you are living out here. Are you going to be attending our ward. I hope so. Yippee!!
He is such a handsome little guy! I think he is looking more and more like Tyler. What do you think? Either way he is stinking cute! I'm so excited to snuggle sweet little moosie!!!
Corbin is sooo pickin CUTE! I love his smile!!! Mom says he looks so much like Tyler did when he was a baby:) I really want to come see you guys again...
Hey Court, He is so cute!! I guess they have to be or they wouldn't survive!! (At least sometimes, anyway!) Just enjoy this stage... wait until he turns two!! I can hardly keep up with William and he is so detemined to show his independance! Love ya lots!
7 comments:
Courtney - he is getting so big. And he has the most precious smile. I love him and I don't even know him!! :) Hey that is neat that you are living out here. Are you going to be attending our ward. I hope so. Yippee!!
Aww....look at him! He's such a cutie. Can't wait to smooch those cheeks!
Oh he's so big!! Cute little outfit too! I just love it when they smile a lot. It's so fun!!
He is such a handsome little guy! I think he is looking more and more like Tyler. What do you think? Either way he is stinking cute! I'm so excited to snuggle sweet little moosie!!!
Corbin is sooo pickin CUTE! I love his smile!!! Mom says he looks so much like Tyler did when he was a baby:) I really want to come see you guys again...
Hey Court, He is so cute!! I guess they have to be or they wouldn't survive!! (At least sometimes, anyway!) Just enjoy this stage... wait until he turns two!! I can hardly keep up with William and he is so detemined to show his independance!
Love ya lots!
He is so cute, and seems older than 11 weeks! Your last comment made me laugh, I will keep Courtney in mind :)
Post a Comment