Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

My sister Kim tagged me! I guess it will be a nice break to hear something about me rather than always about Corbin. So, here it goes-



4 Movies I could watch over and over

1-Princes Bride

2-Mean Girls

3-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

4-Disney movies



4 Jobs I've Had

1-Waitress at Island Park Lodge

2-Cashier at Ray's

3-Health Teacher at the Middle School

4-Surgical Technologist



4 Places I've lived

1-Newdale, Id

2-Columbia, SC

3-Phoenix, AZ

4-Boise, ID



4 Foods I love

1-Cheesecake-my family's recipe

2-French Fries w/ fry sauce

3-Popcorn (made by dad)

4-Cookies!



4 Favorite TV shows

1-Seinfeld

2-House

3-Friends

4-What Not to Wear



4 Websites I Visit Daily

1- Allrecipes.com

2-Netflix

3-Friends and Family Blogs

4-Parents.com



4 Places I've Vacationed

1-San Fransisco

2-Cruise to Baja Mexico

3-Oregon Coast

4-Does Moses Lake WA during Christmas count?





4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1-Taking a nap with my son

2-Snuggling on the couch with Ty

3-Some place sunnier than here

4-Oh! like Hawaii



4 Friends I'm Tagging Now

1-Michelle

2-Holly

3-Steph (Ballard)

4-Carolee

0 comments: