Aghhhh! CONGRATS!! I swear I check your blog every day to see if he's come or not and I must have missed the day you posted all of the news - so sorry! But I must say, he is so handsome :) And I'm so proud of you for doing it drug-free! You are much stronger than I :) I will call you soon!
Congratulations!! He is so precious and I LOVE his name. Great taste. You even picked a name that hasn't been taken in our family yet. That's an accomplishment in and of itself. That's awesome about the delivery too. An 8?! I pray to be at a 2 when I'm two weeks over due....but have never had such luck. Can't wait to see him this summer!
What a cutie! I love the name!!! He looks so boy and very kissable. Congrats Courtney on going epidural free. You are one brave woman. We are so excited for you and Tyler
6 comments:
Aghhhh! CONGRATS!! I swear I check your blog every day to see if he's come or not and I must have missed the day you posted all of the news - so sorry! But I must say, he is so handsome :) And I'm so proud of you for doing it drug-free! You are much stronger than I :)
I will call you soon!
Hooray - a name! I love it.
Cute name! Though he'll probably always be Moose to you!
Congratulations!! He is so precious and I LOVE his name. Great taste. You even picked a name that hasn't been taken in our family yet. That's an accomplishment in and of itself. That's awesome about the delivery too. An 8?! I pray to be at a 2 when I'm two weeks over due....but have never had such luck. Can't wait to see him this summer!
What a cutie! I love the name!!! He looks so boy and very kissable. Congrats Courtney on going epidural free. You are one brave woman. We are so excited for you and Tyler
Post a Comment