Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Baby Shower!

5 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

Coutney, very impressive with the slide show. Go GIRL!! Looks like a great afternoon, sorry I had to miss it.

Love ya,
Kim

Michelle C said...

I'm so glad it went well and you had fun!!

natalie Simmons said...

Hey Courtney!!!!! wish i could have been there. Are you ready to
be a mom? hope all goes well and cant wait to see little MOOSE!!!
lOVes
Natalie

Stephanie said...

That's one tough part about living so darn far away. I miss all the fun family stuff. Someday I'll be able to come and go as I please (fingers are crossed.) Wish I could have been there. I bought the cutest little hat for you at Gymboree the other day. It says 'Moose' on it and I coulnd't resist. Now I've just got to get it in the mail!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Courtney,
You look so cute pregnant! Congrats, and from the looks of the goods you got from the shower you must be having a baby boy! Good luck and I look forward to seeing lots of pics posted of the baby! Do you have a name?
Carolee