Thursday, March 20, 2008

38 Week Belly !


Oh how lovely is the belly! I finally found a use for it besides having belly bumping wars with the other pregnant ladies at work! Here I am eating my usual plate of nachos after work. I don't really crave them, i have always liked them after work. Everyone asks if I crave something specific and I have to say no. I went through an orange eating phase . . . . . . . does that count?Anyways, I've started the count down only two more weeks to go!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Court,
You look great for 38 weeks. I can't believe only two more weeks to go! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

Aw Courtney you're so cute! I can't wait for the baby to get here, I'm way excited to make a trip down there to see you guys!!

Michelle C said...

You look amazing!! 38 wks, can you believe it? You're going to have your little moose soon. Thanks so much for having us over. We had a wonderful time. I'm just sorry it took us so long to do it (:

Allison said...

Hooray for big bellies!! I hope he's born on my birthday!! :)