Oh super sweet. Your eyes are beautiful! I'm glad I got to see you today. Wish I could have stayed a little longer!
I have to agree with michelle, your eyes are sooo pretty! and I love corbin's cheeks in this picture! haha they look so kissable!
Hey Court, I found your blog through Shellie's. Congrats on the baby, he is sure cute.
WOW! Look at you! I am soo happy for you. He is adorable. =] I'll be in the area the weekend of the 7th. Would love to see you and your mom!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh super sweet. Your eyes are beautiful! I'm glad I got to see you today. Wish I could have stayed a little longer!
I have to agree with michelle, your eyes are sooo pretty! and I love corbin's cheeks in this picture! haha they look so kissable!
Hey Court, I found your blog through Shellie's. Congrats on the baby, he is sure cute.
WOW! Look at you! I am soo happy for you. He is adorable. =] I'll be in the area the weekend of the 7th. Would love to see you and your mom!!
Post a Comment