I'm posting this to show off my husband and how cool he can be. Tyler realized that with our new baby coming he wouldn't be able to play with his nephews, Ethan and Cole like he did when he lived with them. So he asked Cadence and Karl to have them over to our house for a boys night. He kept them busy for hours playing video games, watching a movie, eating pizza, playing superheroes, and he even tried to learn a new skill of making balloon animals! The balloons all ended up as either a sword or a helmet! I think the boys had a lot of fun with Uncle Tyler. I had a lot of fun just watching and realized what a great dad Tyler is going to be (at least he'll know how to entertain a boy)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Fun Boys Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Courtney, he has a super big heart and will make an excellent Dad. Great choice! I love the new colors on the blog.
kim
There is no doubt about it - you guys will be great parents! I am so excited to see you in action. Thanks again for inviting the boys over. It was seriously the nicest thing anyone could have done for me. I was in dire need of a night out!
That is so cute! Good for him! That's so funny that the balloon "animals" ended up being helmets and swords - such a boy thing!! I guess it was also easier though (:
Post a Comment