Saturday, March 15, 2008

Recipies From Around World


This is a fairly odd picture, but it kind of sums up Tyler and I's week. We've had some adventures in cooking! This is a picture of one of my new favorite recipes- Chicken Parmesan Potatoe Pie! I think it's yummy. Tyler and i also tackled a Tuscan bean soup recipe, it was a lot of work, and it ended up good, but nothing amazing. Then Tyler attempted to create a Portugeusa Pizza from Brazil. I thought it turned out really yummy! Tyler of course said it didn't taste like the original because the bread wasn't quite the same, but i still thought it was pretty tasty- It had Italian sausage, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes and then the crust. He even stewed the tomatoes and seasoned them for hours- He's becoming quite the chef! Anyway, we've had a fun week trying new things!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

HEY! SO great to see you at Vanessa's reception. You look FANTASTIC and it was just fun to see you.
Also...where did Tyler serve in Brasil? I agree that Brasilian pizza is AWESOME and oh so hard to duplicate. Has he made you some delicious rice and beans yet?