Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ayla's First Photo Shoot

Thanks to my sister-in-law Tracie for these beautiful pictures of our precious baby girl.






14 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the pictures, love the baby girl, love you all!

Jenna said...

she is SO darling! Congrats to your family...you're going to LOVE dressing her up :)

Stephanie said...

Such a cutie! Tracy did a great job!

Marie said...

Love the smile in the 2nd picture. What a doll! Hope you are all doing wonderfully!

Michelle C said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! Those are the best pictures I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!! She is so beautiful.

Alena Jo said...

Ohhh what a sweet baby! I could just eat her up! My favorite is the one where she is kind of smiling with her chin in her elbows.

Is she a mellow baby? Have fun with your sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is precious! I love the second one with her little smile. It looks like she's happy to be in your family. She is a lucky little girl!

Allison said...

I LOVE them!!!
I can't wait to meet her :)

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...

She is a VERY pretty little Miss!
CONGRATS. Love the pics too!

Sadie Lynn said...

LOVE her already. She is beautiful and we are excited to get together with you.

Alison said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Heidi Furness said...

Your baby is adorable Courtney! Love it!

Heidi Furness said...

Your baby is adorable Courtney! Love it!

Heidi Furness said...

Your baby is adorable Courtney! Love it!