My birthday was the best ever this year! My present was the birth of my little girl Ayla! She delivered at 459pm weighing 6pounds 11ounces 20inches long. No pictures yet to post because I don't have a way to get them to the laptop right now- so sorry you'll have to wait. but in my opionion she is sooooooooooooooooo cute!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my OH my! How did it go? Did you get an epidural this time. She's a little peanut sounds like! Can't wait to see pictures. Let me know how being a mommy of 2 treats you. Hope you'll get lots of help these first few weeks!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't believe the time is here. So you share a birthday? That's super awesome. Love you and miss you! Congrats mommy!
Congrats Courtney! Can't wait to see the pics.
Post a Comment