So here is at least one picture of Ayla we took this morning! You can see her head is still a little purple from the vacuum. Poor girl- but look at her cute round face!!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Here's a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
CONGRATS! She is DARLING.
She's adorable! What a fun birthday present!!! I hope things went well and you are feeling good. My most favorite part of a newborn is that time with them the first few days! We're excited for you!
Poor little head! She is super cute. I think she looks a lot like Corbin. How fun to have a girl!!
Congrats!!! She is a beauty! So glad that she is here ......enjoy her and recover quickly.
Sooo cute. Congrats. I hate to ask but how is Ayla pronounced?
Super cute and congrats!! Can't wait for more pictures.
Congrats Court!! She is beautiful! What a wonderful birthday present! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment