So this isn't the fancy pictures that Tracie takes for me but Ayla is still cute in a regular old snap shot. and yes she does look fat because she is fat! She's was up to 8 1/2 lbs at her two week appointment and probably more now that she's a month old! She been a good baby so far. I've been adjusting to two kids a little slower than I thought I would. I was set back a little with some post partum depression last week, but I seem to be getting better each day. There has been a handful of differences between Ayla and Corbin that I would like to remember. Here are some so far
1.Corbin didn't like to be swaddled AT ALL. Ayla doesn't seem to mind it and it helps her fall asleep.
2. Corbin hated his swing and his bouncer that vibrated. He hated movement and would cry.Ayla likes the swing and loves being rocked or bounced to sleep.
3. Corbin didn't cry. No, really he didn't. Infact I didn't hear him really cry until he got his first shots at two months old. Ayla on the other hand cries the minute she wakes up demanding food! once she is full, she's happy
4.Corbin was a super quiet sleeper. Ayla grunts and makes all sorts of funny noises when she sleeps.
5. Corbin hated the sound of the vacuum and noise would startle him easily. Ayla, sleeps through of of Corbin's yelling and banging of toys- plus when I vacuum she stays asleep!
Friday, March 12, 2010
happy 1 month Ayla
So, that's all I can think of so far. I don't know if it's gender or just personality, but they are different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG! She is so stinkin cute! I need to come to Rexburg and just cuddle with her then, since she likes to cuddle! She is a little chubbs too...Kaden and Corbin were both little skinny guys :) I promise, I will get to ya sometime!!!
WHat a little doll!!
It's so fun to see their differences! Yay!
She is such a cutie pie! Good job Mommy!
She looks SOOO much like Corbin. Tyler and Nathan have been really different too. They just come with their own personalities. That's crazy about Corbin not crying! Sorry about the baby blues. I had that for a little while. My advise - try to get out, and have play dates. Go to someone's house so you get out of your own. That helped me a lot!
So cute! I think it's great that you are recording these little details and differences now. We forget so quickly, because they grow and change so quickly. I wish I would have written down more things about my kids as babies. I wish I could be there to hang out with you and help you adjust to life with two. It does get easier. It also gets more complicated, but it seems easier with more. Probably because the older siblings are older and more helpful.
Have fun being a mom to those two cuties! Wish I could see you all, soon!
Sorry we missed you yesterday. I would love to hang out with you guys if you ever need to leave your apartment. I can't believe that she is already a month. Hope that all is well. Let us know.
Post a Comment