Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm 2 Weeks Old Today!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle C said...

Oh how cute!! He looks so big and so different from when he was born. I can't believe how much they change so quickly. Nathan doesn't look like the same person compared to his birth pictures!!

Kimberly Hill said...

Courtney, WOW you and Corbin made it through the first two weeks with flying colors. He is so cute and I'm glad he has been a good baby for you. You're a natural. :)

Kim

Carol said...

What a doll!! He is so cute. 2 weeks down - eternity to go !!

Tracie said...

Courtney,
He is a sweet boy! He was a dream on Sunday, not even a peep. Let me know if you ever need a babysitter. We would thrilled to have him, I keep telling Kim to send Sophi to me but she hasn't taken me up on my offer.

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm in love with this kid! He's ADORABLE:) I can't wait to come see you guys!