Monday, April 21, 2008
April 19, 2008
Here's the boys and Cadence at Ethan and Cole's birthday party. We all met at Leo's Place in Idaho Falls for food and fun. It was fun to hang out with the Gehmlich clan and get out of the house! Cadence held Moose the whole time so I was feeling a little out of sorts not having my baby in my arms constantly, but it was nice to eat with both of my hands! Thanks Cadence and Karl for a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute photo. He is growing bigger every day. I hope church went well yesterday. Us moms getting pretty good at doing things with one hand huh?
COURTNEY! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's Jill your old roommate. I'm so excited to finally be able to keep in touch with you. I got your blog address from Amie's. So, here is mine :) But I never have time to keep up on it. jaredandjillturner@blogspot.com. Your baby is so cute! Oh yeah - and I always think of you because I still have that grey zip up sweater that I wear all the time.
Post a Comment