Here's daddy and Corbin snooz'n. He's in his bouncer that he seems to like better than his cradle. Corbin had his first Dr. apt yesterday and the Dr. said he's perfect! and he hasn't lost any weight! I know for sure Corbin is a good eater because everything comes out the other end just as it should!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Day 6 and Still Sleeping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute!! Beware - Nathan loved to sleep in is car seat and bouncer and we didn't see the harm in it. Well then it was that much harder to get him used to lying in his crib, which is where Doc said he should sleep. Of course you can do whatever you desire, but I'm hoping we didn't have to struggle through all this if we couldn't help someone out. So glad Doc said he's perfect, he sure is!!
I agree with Michelle - Grace got used to sleeping in her swing and my arms and it was NOT fun trying to get her to go down in her crib later on. He's so new now that it's probably ok - I would just suggest not letting it go on too long :)
He's a cutie!!
Post a Comment