Really? That amazing. Looks like a lot of work to stitch around that moose. How fun! Are you still calling him moose? It was great to see you and sit by you on Sunday.
Cute Baby, I saw you had left a comment on my moms blog. I didnt know you had a baby. So cool! Well im married now if you didnt know. check out our blog newportgneitings@blogspot.com
3 comments:
Really? That amazing. Looks like a lot of work to stitch around that moose. How fun! Are you still calling him moose? It was great to see you and sit by you on Sunday.
yay!!! so cute. perfect for "moose."
glad you like it!
Cute Baby, I saw you had left a comment on my moms blog. I didnt know you had a baby. So cool! Well im married now if you didnt know. check out our blog newportgneitings@blogspot.com
Later
Scott Gneiting
Post a Comment