Friday, April 11, 2008
Corbin's Favorite Things
I had to blog this cute outfit I put on Corbin today. Tyler had to agree with Mommy being one of his favorite things! He likes his daddy too, despite what Tyler thinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute shirt!! Oh, poor Tyler. You know, I think every new daddy feels that way! Since we are nursing, the babies grow to need us and get used to us even more (they also grew to know us well inside the womb too). Corbin sure loves his daddy and when he gets a little older - Daddy will be the one to play with & mommy is food (:
Hey Courtney,
Congrats. On the new baby. He is so cute. We just started a blog and can't wait to use it to keep in touch with everyone. Can't wait to see you.
Crystal
Post a Comment