Monday, November 3, 2008

Cobin's Costume

So I thought this would be the cutest thing, i bought this huge pumpkin and went to all the trouble of carving it out and Corbin HATED it! He hardley ever cries! Funny kid. So we put him in a froggie costume and he liked it much better



6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little froggie! The costume looks like it fit him perfectly. I'm so glad! Sorry you got sick this weekend - hope you are feeling better!

p.s. Did you cut bangs??? They look AWESOME! I LOVE bangs!

The Howards said...

I like the frog suit. I would of loved a "moose" suit though.

Michelle C said...

He's super cute. Nathan busted out crying when we had him touch the pumpkin guts too. He normally likes gross stuff! Funny how they acted the same way!

sharpfamiy said...

What a cutie! I love the costume! And the idea for the pumpkin was cute too- sad he didn't go for it. I love your blog! I don't find time for checking blogs too often but I'm going to try to do better. Keep in touch! Heather
jandhsharp.blogspot.com

Allison said...

That is too funny! Kids are always like that with something you work hard on! Little stinkers!

todd, christy & kids said...

Cute pics! I thought about doing a pumpkin picture. My baby is little enough she might sleep through it all. What a cute froggy!