Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Happy Halloween!

So to start off our Halloween festivites I made a treat. I know it's nothing goolish or gross but i've been craving fruit pizza for weeks! Then Daris and Sara came over to carve pumpkins which is now starting to be somewhat of a tradition. Daris hates Halloween and only carved a pumpkin because his boss told him he had to! So he decided on WF for Wells Fargo! I was very impressed he carved everything all by himself and did a great job! So pround of you baby brother! Tyler carved a level 3 difficulty pirate ship and I did a level 1 bat. I'm sure Ty was glad that he only had to carve one pumpkin this year and not two- I was a big girl and did mine all by myself!

Here they are all lit up!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Those pumpkins are awesome. Good job!!

Kimberly Hill said...

Courtney, I'm happy to see you help with the festivities around there. :D Way to incourage Daris.
The pumpkins are spectacular.

Kim

Chelsea Roylance said...

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be craving fruit pizza now... haha it looked so yummy! Your pumpkins were awfully cute too :)

ps super cute bangs courtney!

Michelle C said...

The pumpkins look great. I made David carve mine last year too. I was just too big and uncomfortable! Two weeks away from delivery. Your dessert looks yummy! I remember you telling me about your troubles with your back. I didn't know they recommended surgery. I'm glad massages work well for you too! I did the deep tissue massage twice and it was miraculous!