Monday, November 10, 2008

Starting Good Habits



So it's never too late to start good dental higene!! This is one of Moosie's favorite things to do! we turn on the toothbrush and he moves it around all by himself . Don't worry- there is no toopaste on there! ( oh! and he doesn't have any teeth either)

6 comments:

Carol said...

how many teeth does he have?

Allison said...

THAT is SO cute! I wish Gracie loved brushing her teeth. Maybe the buzzing motor toothbrush is the key!?

Michelle C said...

We started early too!! Nathan used to love it and now he hates it (when I do it, that is). I let him chew on it for a while, but then we have to get down to business real fast. That's hilarious that it's an electric one though. I love it!! Oh and they have baby toothpaste if you ever want to use any. Fluoride free, I think.

natalie Simmons said...

He is so darn cute!!! What a good kid to brush his teeth!! he is a keeper.

lOveS
Natalie S

Carol said...

TAG! You're it! Go to my blog to see what you have to do. :)

Alena Jo said...

He's such a doll! (Can you say that about a boy?) You can NEVER start dental habits too soon!! Way to go!