Weight: 14lbs 4oz 38percentile
Height: 26inches 84percentile
Head: 16.5inches 39percentile
The Dr. said he's tall and skinny! He sure is the funnest boy ever, I would have a million babies if I knew they's be just like Moose! Since he's turned 4 months he's had a lot of firsts like his first boat ride, first time on a swing. He rolls over now and loves to suck on his fingers!
Height: 26inches 84percentile
Head: 16.5inches 39percentile
The Dr. said he's tall and skinny! He sure is the funnest boy ever, I would have a million babies if I knew they's be just like Moose! Since he's turned 4 months he's had a lot of firsts like his first boat ride, first time on a swing. He rolls over now and loves to suck on his fingers!
5 comments:
MMMM... kiss kiss those cheeks! Happy 4 month birthday Corbin :)
Holy Moley Corbin is so big! How the heck are you? What a cute baby boy. He is so little! We just had a baby girl two months ago and she may weigh more than your little guy! Just too cute!
What a little stud. Glad he is doing so well and is so healthy. I think he looks like Tyler...he is a cutie. Sad that I haven't seen him in person since his birthday. We need to hook up and see our little chubbas side by side.
He is SO cute Courtney!! I'm glad you're loving being a mother. How are you doing? Are you still working a little bit?
Hey! Sorry I couldn't talk to you when I saw you Wally world. You looked in a deep conversation and I didn't want to interupt. So, how are you doing? Workin? Not workin? Howz living at home with your Dad? Thanks for the advise, I am ordering the book as we speak! I'll keep you updated on what happens....pray for me....I need it!
Toodles
Post a Comment