Okay, so Corbin has been rolling over for a long while now but i thought it would be fun to show his grandma and grandpa Herd his skills! (sorry the video is awful)
And now for his next trick ( I'm not too fond of this one)
Okay, so Corbin has been rolling over for a long while now but i thought it would be fun to show his grandma and grandpa Herd his skills! (sorry the video is awful)
And now for his next trick ( I'm not too fond of this one)
5 comments:
Hey Court!
He is so cute!! I bet you are having so much fun with him! I wish you lived closer then you could help me with my business... I could sure use your people person skills!!
Enjoy every minute of Corbin's cuteness... Its so much more fun when they start talking back at you!
Moosie is so stinking cute! I love his tricks - especially the slobbery one. That video is so funny. The best is Tyler's laugh in the background. It's easy to tell he loves his little boy. You two are such wonderful parents. I am glad Moosie has you!
Hi Courtney! So glad you hear from you. Corbin is getting so big. He has YOUR eyes and eyebrows - ADORABLE! I am going to add a link to your site onto mine - you are welcome to do the same if you wish. Cheers!
What a cutie! Thanks for sending me your blog address. I love to see everyone's kids and what they are up to. I'm glad your so happy! Keep the pictures coming!
Heather Sharp
Isn't it so fun when they start to figure things out. I just LOVE that. It's sad that they're growing up, but they are just so smart to come not knowing anything & then be able to learn things just by observing!! It would be so much fun to get together some time for the kiddos to play. (:
Post a Comment