Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories of Me and You . . . . .

This is a fun memory of me and Sister Grover when we met Gladys Knight on our mission


I was visiting the Teeples blog and Cortney had this as her lastest post. I want to play too! So here's what you do: Just leave a memory you have of you and me in my comment section. It can be funny or serious, recent or from when we were little!

8 comments:

Cortney said...

Courtney--I remember meeting you that Christmas too! I remember thinking that you were so fun and energetic and funny...very fitting for someone named Courtney! :) I also remember when Jason told me you were getting married and how excited I was for you! I'm glad to have found your blog--because I DON'T remember hearing about you having a kid! WOW, congrats! Maybe someday we'll meet up long enough to make a few more good memories and share secrets of "the Courtney-hood."

Allison said...

Oh man - I have to choose just one! There are way too many memories to choose from. I will just settle for saying the ENTIRE summer in I.P. was awesome with you! Cooking dinner for each other, watching movies, the Playmill, working together, and remember when you even washed my hair for me for a week since I had sliced my thumb up!? You're the best!!

Jared and Jill Turner said...

Hey-I read that entry on the Teeples blog too! First of all, I can't believe you met Gladys Knight and never told me, and it looks like she even had a Pip with her. Second, I remember all the nights we would sing to your guitar playing...I loved it...and said stupid stuff like Gee eat yet? Yant To? IIiiiialright...(that was hard to spell)...anyway, I found a recording on a tape of us singing and being retarded one night! :)

Jared and Jill Turner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missy said...

K so funniest memory I have is when we had a party at your house and we had a boxing match downstairs and Jess "Beauty" all but knowcked me out! Also the sleep overs we had and I had the biggest crush on your brother :) Sorry Tracie!

Michelle C said...

Mine isn't a funny memory, it's just when we first got to know each other a little bit. We were doing the Enrichment Spa Night & each had a station. I found out you were newly pregnant and feeling yucky! I think it was last August, so I would have been 6 months pregnant. Doesn't seem like too long ago and now we both have our sweet little boys!

Steve and Kelly said...

You know there are just to many memories to even count. Looks like things are going great for you and that life is exciting. Congradulations on everything I've been out of the loop of what's going on with everyone so congradulations

Alison said...

I have been off in my own land these days and just saw this! Sorry I am late. I think my favorite recent memories with you were when you still lived close and we could hang out together--wish we had done it more! But all-time favorite memories were doing pyramids with you! You are the strongest girl I know and the one I trusted the most!