

Last Sunday was such a special day. Corbin had a great weekend getting to know grandma and grandpa Herd, plus Chelsea, Kydra, and Gavin! He was so spoiled all weekend! Tyler gave the most beautiful blessing to Corbin. I am so blessed to have such strong priesthood holder for a husband. Tyler is so sensitive and in tune with the Spirit. I love him so much. I love our little family we have created. It is such a special thing to be a mom. My testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ has strengthened so much now that I am a mother. I must rely on the Spirit to direct how I raise my son. And most importantly, I must apply the Atonement daily for the mistakes I make and also for the comfort I need. It's hard to describe how happy I am right now. I love nothing in this world more than my husband and my son.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Corbin's Blessing Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how sweet Courtney!! I loved what you wrote. Such great blessings in our lives huh?? So is that a 4 generation picture? That's awesome. Corbin's outfit worked out great. He looks so cute!! You have such pretty eyes Courtney!!
Gorgeous little family you've got there! :) I am going to call you soon, I promise! We will talk more about that sleeping stuff :)
Love ya!
I'm so glad that you're doing well. Congrats on the blessing. That's a big day. Thanks for the nice comment, too. I usually go to bed feeling like I haven't done nearly enough. There just aren't enough hours in the day to squeeze it all in. That's Ok, though. I do what works for me. There will always be room for improvement. Can't wait to squeeze that cute baby boy! See you in July!
congratulations on your sweet baby and his blessing. if you haven't, make sure you record everything you can remember from the blessing and put it in his baby book! these special moments make life so great! i'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment