Here's me with my mom at her graduation from ISU last Saturday. She received her master's degree in school counseling! I am so proud of her and all her hard work. That huge medallion around her next is from Phi Kapa Phi- for being such a smarty pants! GOOD JOB MOM!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mom's Graduation!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray for your mom. That is super exciting. You look so beautiful Courtney. I love your shirt!!
YAY Kathy!! Tell her congrats for me! Oh, and ditto on michelle's comment - you look great - new mommy!
That is so awesome......way to go Kathy! What a great achievement and fabulous example!
Thanks Courtney for the kind words and being proud of me. I love you kids and I am proud to be your mother.
That's super cool, a lot of work! My mom said she stood in line with you at Albertson's, for like an hour! Fun fun! She is a funny lady, love her to pieces! She said you are stressed about going back to work...it's the hardest thing you will ever do but you will know if it's right or not...promise! My first babysitter was not a good experience, I left bawling in 10 minutes and swore I wouldn't leave my baby there. The next lady I found is an angel! I absolutely love her! She is amazing! So if you need any info let me know! Good luck!
Missy
Post a Comment