Sunday, March 21, 2010

All about Woo! part1

So it might be just Tyler and I but we think we have the CUTEST, GOOFIEST, SWEETEST son ever! He talks nonstop and seems to learn so much so fast! I'm finding that this 18m-2year age is so much fun! Corbin is just such a delight to have around. I want to remember some fun things he's done lately, so here are some pictures to remember.when we got out the baby stuff, Cobin had fun playing in them. The picture below he is even using Ayla's blanket (and laughing at his cartoon)

We recently bought him playdough and he seems to love it! I actually have a lot of fun playing too!

Corbin loves to put his blankie (bainteeeee)on his head and call it a "hat" He also loves watching his cartoons wrapped up in his blankets. Oh, and that spot he is sitting in on the couch is "his spot"

this is one of my favorite things we do everyday-color in the bathtub. He says "draw" and I draw houses,cars, flowers and shapes and then he takes the crayon and scriblles all over them!

1 comments:

Kami Huserik said...

I think you have a cute little boy too! Little boys are so much fun! They are busy, and they get into trouble (at least mine does), but I just love them! And I don't judge you about the itouch... I would do the same thing! Whatever keeps them entertained for a few, eh? We need to have a playdate. Kaden actually asked me who he was, and I told him. Then he said he wanted to go to his house and play with him. Ha ha....so maybe thats our clue!