I didn't remember to take a lot of pictures of the Thanksgiving festivities. But here are a few.
Here is Corbin with his cousin Sofia
Here's me and Corbin standing in line for the yummy food!
Here's daddy and Corbin earlier that day showing off the yummy cheese ball they made. Tyler also made a DEVINE carrot cake that everyone loved!
I was thankful for many things this year. One, my beautiful son Corbin who is so perfect! Two, my husband who loves me unconditionally and is so patient as I learn to be a mother. Three, the Gosple of Jesus Christ that provides guidance and comfort as I've gone through trials. Four, my family for all their love and support.
6 comments:
What a nice post. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.
I too am grateful for all those things! We're so blessed. Wow, good for Tyler making all those things!!
Lookin' good Court!
Courtney, that little baby girl is so cute!!! We loved spending time with you and your family. The kids haven't stopped talking about Corbin. And P.S. to Tyler, "You owe me a piece of carrot cake". Thanks for the fun,
Kim
I love how Tyler and Corbin have the same look on their face in the last picture... haha it makes me laugh:)
I love how Tyler and Corbin have the same look on their face in the last picture... haha it makes me laugh:)
Post a Comment