Monday, December 8, 2008

The First Snow Fall



Oh how I love the first real snow fall of the season! Today we woke up to a couple of inches of snow and I wanted so bad for Corbin to experience it so after lunch we went for a walk. It was still pretty chilly so i gave him two blankets, and his Elmer Fud hat! We walked for about 5 mins then decided it was time to turn around. We got back to the house and i let Corbin swat at some snowy branches and hold a little snow ball in his hand. He seemed to like it well enough, but it was probably more fun for me!

2 comments:

camie said...

isn't it always more fun for mom? i tell you, it's like discovering life all over again. i love it!

Michelle C said...

How fun! Nathan loved being in it too. I love his hat!! Isn't it all so pretty?