Saturday, October 25, 2008

Corbin's day ( in his own words)

So this is my day. . . . .
I start the morning off with pulling myself up to the TV (sorry daddy about the fingerprints)
Then after my breakfast, mom changes me into my comfy clothes i pull myself up to the DVD shelf ( I like to pull them out and throw them everywhere while I'm there)
then mom thinks it's time to go upstairs and that's where i play with the marble coffe table. It's my favorite to stand up to because i like to slap it over and over and over again driving my mom crazy!
But, when mom gets me down from the coffetable, i crawl over to the barstools and usually hit my head on the seat repeatedly . . finally we get ready for the day and maybe go to town to run some errands, but you can be sure when i get home and mom puts me on the floor of the living room to play with my millions of toys, i perfer to crawl over to the dangerous brick hearth and stand there and squeal!
and that's what i do all day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are SO CUTE Moosie! I think you need to come visit Auntie Cadence - I am missing your loves!!!

Michelle C said...

That's so cute! I loved reading that. Little kids are funny. Sounds like he's on the move!! He's a quick learner