So now that Moose is 5 months old- we thought we'd try the rice cereal. We think he likes it best when mixed with breast milk instead of water like we tried the first time- he swallowed more that he spit up!Daddy did a super job feeding him!
We just started Lailie on rice cereal too! She still has that tongue thrust action going on, so it seems like she spits it all out. I can't believe Moose is 5 months, Lailie is 6 and 1/2 now. They are getting so big!
5 comments:
5 months old already? I can't believe it! I'm glad he's enjoying it. I found that Nathan slept better once solids were started.
We just started Lailie on rice cereal too! She still has that tongue thrust action going on, so it seems like she spits it all out. I can't believe Moose is 5 months, Lailie is 6 and 1/2 now. They are getting so big!
Wow, I can't believe that he is already 5 months. He is going to be asking for the car keys before you know it. Cute little guy!
just like c-m buddy, my little granddau is staying this weekend I just finished c---ing in her mouth, love her sucking my c--k
love to blow in your granddaughters mouth too while I finger her really tight pu--y
Post a Comment