Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some February Pics

SO this was a rare moment I don't want to forget. Corbin is reading a book to Ayla. They don't always get along so this was a special moment!

Writing words and pictures in the tub is an activity Corbin LOVES to do. Tyler is the best at it sense he can draw better than I can. We love that Corbin loves to learn his letters and build words!
This is what we do for fun these days. Ever since Ayla got a shopping cart for her birthday Corbin has been pushing it around the apartment complex. He can spend a lot of time just running up and down the sidewalk! While Ayla fears for her life as he zooms by her!!

OH! and our day is never complete unless the kids have pulled out the train table drawers and sat in them to play!

1 comments:

Michelle C said...

I am so behind on your blog. The kids are so grown up ad Corbin's hair got dark! That's so great he likes to learn. Nathan is that way too and it's so fulfilling.