Tuesday, March 29, 2011

January


Take a look at my cute kiddos! My cousin Steph took these pictures and I just love them. Corbin yes of course, is not looking at the camera. He was being difficult that day! But i think he still a dang cute kid!



Corbin sitting in his "thinking chair" with his "notebook"


We didn't get out much to build a real snow man so we made the inside version! here is Corbin's creativity. He used toothpicks for arms and tires of his car for boots. and for a hat he used a pink foam square! And in the picture below, he changed things up a little with changing colors and using red hots for the boots!



We read lots of books and most days the kids fight over who gets to sit on my lap and hold the book
Oh and going to Mcdonalds is a weekly event so the kids can have more room to play and run around on the toys! and I'm happy to report Corbin has now eaten his first hamburger a.k.a "crabby patty"

I started a craft day during the week for Corbin. This was our first one, we dipped different colors of yarn in glue and then he could make whatever picture he wanted on the paper!

This is "la la" with her favorite book. She always seems to go to the book shelf and find this Baby Einstein book.

2 comments:

Allison said...

He cracks me up!
I love the thinking chair - I wonder what he is thinking?

Kami Huserik said...

You are such a terrific mom with all your craft ideas!! I usually give up because I have an idea in my head, and then Kaden throws it out the window. LOL!