Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Huckleberry Pick'n

We want to make Huckleberyy picking an annual tradition! Ty and I love it and this year we took both the kids! It wasn't very productive because only one of us could pick at a time. and what we did pick Corbin quickly ate! at one point he was "drinking" them!! what a fun kid.
That's my neice Lily showing off her stash- we went this year with my mom, Danial and Hannah and Lily and Dan's friend Shamra and her kids Tracena and C.J. what a fun bunch!

handsome hucklberry love'n boy


our happy girl

3 comments:

Hilary said...

So fun!

Chelsea Roylance said...

You guys are the cutest little family, I just love you! :) I wish you lived closer, and I wish I was huckleberry picking with you! I'm dreaming of huckleberry pancakes... mmm!

Michelle C said...

How fun is that?!