A few times this summer we've gone over to Cadence and Karl's house to play with the boys and it's ALWAYS so much fun. Corbin loves those boys and he and Teig are starting to be good buddies! Here are a few pictures from one afternoon.
K so Ayla will hate me one day for posting this picture, but we think it's adorable! She's are little cupie cake!!
Teig and Corbin were entertained forever with just this bucket full of water!
and of course there is a lot of jumping on the tramp for Corbin. I can't wait until one day when he can have his very own
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie, I love the her chin rolling out of her chinstrap, so funny.
can you please show me her little bald mum? Take her diaper off and get nice close ups for me so I can wank looking at her
Post a Comment