Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Washington Trip Part 2

oh here are some more pictures of Corbin having fun- Gma and Gpa Herd have this HUGE semi truck and trailer, and a backhoe! Corbin had fun pushing it around everywhere
Classic shot of Gpa Herd reading Corbin his new favorite book- so cute huh?

Here's one thing we learned to be thankful for this Thanksgiving- ELECTRIC HEAT! Ty's brother Theryn (a.k.a Mountain Man ) taught us how to start a fire using a bow and drill. All the boys tried and were successful in creating embers. Don't worry-making the embers is as big as we would let the fires get!
Here is our little family at the dinner table (I didn't eat too much-that's my 7mth baby bump)Corbin didn't care to eat much of the delicious dinner but he would drink the sparkling cider
and here is everyone else! I sure love Ty's family (even if I don't hug them and tell them all the time) They were great hosts and we are so glad we made the trip to see them! (thanks again to Kyndra for giving up her room for 12 days)

1 comments:

Michelle C said...

What?? 7 months? Where did the time go? I want to see more belly shots!! Do you have a name picked out, I don't remember! Sure miss ya!