Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Here is the night of Christmas Eve at Gma and Gpa Howard's house. Everyone was there making it load and crowded, but so much fun! Even Natalie made it up from Phoenix to make it a 100% attendance!! The food was yummy and I loved drinking glass after glass of red slush! Corbin seemed a bit crazy- maybe because he's not used to all the noise. So, we put him in his jammies early and sent him to bed once the Nativity story was read. These were only pictures I remembered to take of the evening. . . . Everyone around the baby Jesus singing Silent Night. All the grandkids made there own costume from Gma's dress up box. Some were very interesting. Hannah was also pretty inventive using a fishing rod for her shepard crook!This is Andie-Jane trying to convince Corbin to get out of the manger. He really liked sitting in it!

Cobin is saying "cheese"

1 comments:

Michelle C said...

Looks like fun! I just love family. Love Corbin's smile! lol