I totall forgot to take pictures of my dad and brothers yesterday. But we all went up to my parents house and had a dutch oven dinner! It was YUMO! We had a great day visiting and Corbin got to play with his cousins! We also want to let G-pa Neil know that we love him and miss him!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Our Father's Day
I totall forgot to take pictures of my dad and brothers yesterday. But we all went up to my parents house and had a dutch oven dinner! It was YUMO! We had a great day visiting and Corbin got to play with his cousins! We also want to let G-pa Neil know that we love him and miss him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your family picture. Ya'll are so cute and I CANNOT believe that Corbin is one year old! ! !
CONGRATS! BTW no special tool, just a spoon and melted chocolate.
Post a Comment