Friday, June 12, 2009

Girls Camp!

I had a great time at camp this year! I work with the Miamaids in the Rexburg 14th Ward and was able to spend a couple days at camp. It rained a lot but we were still able to have a lot of fun-here are some fun pictures.
Here we are at Mesa Falls with the 3rd year girls. It was so beautiful!
Girls dressed up for the skit- my favorite is Tori the Gorilla!
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
goofy girls Nichole and Julie- Love them!
Me and my other half Christine Miller !

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so jealous! I miss Girls Camp - although, I'm sure it's not quite the same as it used to be :)

Michelle C said...

That's so neat you were able to be a leader there. I only have bad memories of girls camp. Maybe I need to go again to make some new ones! You look so great.

Andersen said...

So I snooped around and saw your blog. Your little guy is getting so big. He has such a personality, that is so fun. If you want to see our blog send us your email address and we can add you. marshnjess@hotmail.com
Jessica Marshall Andersen Family