Tyler and I are expecting a baby on or around April 4th! Here is our first ultrasound at 10 weeks. But I'm now 13weeks! I still don't really realize that I'm pregnant even with this proof!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Our Baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are just so excited that you are going to have a baby! I have always known that Tyler would make an amazing dad. He is so great with my kids. I have no doubt that you will be an amazing mom, too. I just can't wait to see how cute your baby is! So, do you think it is a girl or boy? I had a dream the other night that you had a boy and he was GORGEOUS. He had bright blue eyes just like you.
How cute. My sister in law is pregnant and had her 1st ultrasound today! such fun times!!
Post a Comment