Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our Wedding photos






Tyler and I were married on April 7th, 2007

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Courtney! I am so excited that you started a blog. Tyler told me about it this morning, so I immediately came to check it out. You look beautiful in those pictures! What a handsome couple! Love ya!

Cadence

Chelsea Roylance said...

Courtney!! I am sooo excited you guys are gonna have a baby! I can hardly wait for spring now... man I miss hanging out with everyone in Idaho :( are you guys gonna come here for christmas? mom mentioned something about it so i was just curious, that would be way cool if you did! anyway i just wanted to say hi, and tell you that i love your wedding pictures, it makes me want to get married just for the pictures haha. hope your day is wonderful! <3 Chelsea

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous couple! I like your blog also. I'll have to have you show me how to do it and then we can blog together.