Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ayla's 5th Month

Here she is sitting up like a big girl!She's always smiling in here jumparoo!

She chows down the rice cereal!

Loves to find her toes!!!
Ayla is doing so well. She weights 16lbs and is 24inches long! She is still as bald as ever, but we try and keep headbands on her when we go out so people will know for sure she is a girl. She's rolling over and sitting up and is finally getting more content with tummy time! She loves to watch Corbin play and loves the sound of Daddy's voice!


2 comments:

Michelle C said...

It's fun when they start doing more. I can't believe she's 5 months already. My Tyler is into everything now and it is making things quite difficult. Ayla and Tyler are pretty close in weights, he's 16 1/2 lbs (& 28 1/2 inches tall) or at least by my amateur measuring.

Allison said...

She is so round and cute! I love it :)
I need to see her again so I can actually hold her this time!