Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ty and I turn 3

Tyler and I have now been married 3 years! our anniversary was last week on the 7th. We left the kids with my mom and got to go to dinner at Chiz's! yummy!! and this is the plant that Ty bought for me- well for both of us because i didn't get him anything! (I'm so thoughtful usually but Ayla and Corbin seem to be consumming any brain power I may have right now)

3 comments:

J and Ris said...

Congrats on 3 years! I'm glad you got to get away for a bit! Your kids are so cute! Thanks for sharing what's going on in your life! It's fun to see. We really should get together and do something! We live close now!

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary last week! Yay for year #3. I love that you said "I'm so thoughtful usually". Hahaha....

You're funny.

Michelle C said...

Hooray for dates! Happy belated Anniversary!