Monday, November 16, 2009

So proud of Myself

So Saturday I spent the day with my crafty aunts and cousin at a sewing class. We made this fabulous bag! I am so proud of myself because I actually did it all in one day! It works great as a diaper bag and has a hard bottom so it stands making it easy to get stuff in and out! I love it and can't wait for my next project (stockings for Corbin and baby girl)



5 comments:

Rasmussens said...

This is Jami, you old roomate from good old Rivera! Awesome job on the bag! I wish I was crafty! I found your link on Jill's blog. Congrats on your new addition also.

Andrea said...

Looks great! Nice job!
And Riviera roomates rock! :)

Michelle C said...

great job. I love it. Cute little belly there. I'm so excited you're having a girl. Have you thought of a name yet?

Allison said...

CUTE! i want one!

Anonymous said...

That is very cute! My grandma just made me one like it and it's so nice to have one bag for everything- diaper bag, school, church... Good job! I'm impressed.