Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Exciting News!


So this is our baby GIRL's little profile from our ultrasound today! She is healthy and all is well! We were quite shocked to be having a girl but also SO excited!Here is a picture of me this morning at 20weeks along!

9 comments:

J and Ris said...

Oh!!! How fun will that be for you two! Congrats! You are looking so dang cute. I hope you are feeling good!

Unknown said...

That's the stinking cutest profile of a baby girl I have ever seen!!! I can't wait to meet her. She is going to be spoiled ROTTEN by her Aunt Cadence! I am so happy for you two!

Stephanie said...

That is so AWESOME Courtney!! I'm soo excited for you! You're wonderful. Love ya lots!

Cortney said...

Hooray! We love the little girls! They are so fun! :) And congrats on how great you look--I hope you feel just as good!

Hilary said...

Congrats guys! So exciting.

Michelle C said...

So exciting - can you believe you're going to have a girl?! You have a little belly starting!

Alison said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Allison said...

YAY for girls!! You are looking WAY to little still!!
Lucky (said in my Napoleon voice) :)

Jenny said...

You look so cute, Courtney! And congratulations! :)