So here we are, one happy family, at the zoo! It was nice to get out of the house and take Corbin to the zoo for his first time!
Corbin and Daddy with Mr. Goat
Corbin checking out the goats. Notice his lease/backpack! I thought they were a ridiculous idea until Corbin started RUNNING away from us! It is the best thing ever and I think he looks adorable when he wears it! Corbin doesn't seem to even notice it's on!
5 comments:
I think it looks cute on him too :)
I'm glad I'm not the only one that is using one!
that is so fun... our Reve is a runner and I have always regretted not getting one for him. Our next kid will have one and we will start it early so they adjust to it.
Courtney...It has been a bit since I read your blog and I loved your bug post!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Your little guy is so cute!! Looks like you are having tons of fun...and don't worry you will LOVE your van!! We love ours and we said the same thing...we thought we would never drive one! But, hey....it works great!!! Hope things are going well!!!
OH, and we had a monkey leash for Carson at Disneyland last year, and it was GREAT!!! (Again, I had never thought I would be the parent that puts their kid on a leash, but considering the alternative of loosing a child....it is worth it!)
How fun! I love the zoo and so does Nathan. We got a leash thing for Nathan, but I feel funny using it, I should get the backpack so it looks like it has more of a purpose rather than being a doggie leash! (: Really needed - I agree.
Post a Comment